The manifestation that is called kundalini energy has different effects in different people so this post may not apply to everyone. Feeling a lot of emotions with the flow of kundalini energy can be helpful in that releasing emotions can make you feel better than if you hold them in. However it may be incorrect to expect that there will ever be an end to emotions if you only release them. There is often an underlying cause of the emotion that is generating it. If this is not dealt with then, the kundalini flow will never settle down.
However just trying to keep the kundalini flow from happening is not the best solution either. It can be more helpful when a lot of emotions are being released, if you modify your meditation technique to one that involves a high degree of relaxation – such as the following:
1) At the beginning of the meditation try to move each muscle group a few times. Start with the toes, and work up through the feet, legs, torso, hands, arms, neck, face. This will release muscle tension (which may acutally release more emotion if tension is used as a defense mechanism.)
2) Then close the eyes and breathe gently for a short time to settle down. This will relax the respiratory system.
3) Next mentally go over each each part of the body and imagine it feeling relaxed and heavy or imagine a healing light shining on it and causing it to feel relaxed. This will deeply relax the muscles.
4) Now visualize a pleasant scene with lots of colors, for example, a meadow with flowers of every color in the rainbow. Visualize each flower in sequence: red roses, orange marigolds, yellow daffodils, green grass, a blue sky, purple irises, and white clouds. Notice a wave of relaxation that flows with each new visualization. If flowers don’t work for you, another example might be fruits on a table set for a feast. This type of visualization will deeply relax the mind.
5) Now begin meditating with your eyes closed. Counting the breath is a suitable technique, there are many others. Keeping the eyes closed will help to maintain the relaxed state.
6) If you feel comfortable then you can try meditating with your eyes opening if that appeals to you, but if you find you are losing the relaxed state you may want to close your eyes again.
This type of relaxing meditation is very helpful when emotions are associated with kundalini flow because it promotes a relaxed state that continues after the meditation is over. When you are relaxed then each emotional thought can desensitize you to the underlying cause of the emotion, which over time will lead to a deep peace and serenity.
Kundalini is energy coiled up like a snake at the base of your spine that can expand and permeate your spine and through your spine to the rest of your body, through your nerves. It is activated by deeply rooted spiritual awakening, from the root chakra at the base of your spine where some say your soul resides. It is a very powerful energy and should not be unleashed into an unbalanced complex, be the imbalance emotional or physical because it would simply intensify the situation already present in the person. What is important for you to know is that the human body is not only muscle and blood and physical organs, It is a complex diverse energetic
system that is very much in tune with the energetic design of the rest of the universe.Both outside of the planet and on it, creations
function according to a Godly design and Kundalini from that aspect could be seen as a gasoline reserve, a hidden power source in the human body, which can be used and is used subtly, and unconsciously for many reasons. For now you need to know of its existence and its power. Respect it, practice your mediations and deepen your awarenesses. The rest will come.